Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas everyone!!  I am sharing one last Christmas post this year... and then I will be saving up for my very own Teddy Bear Parade, beginning January 1st-7th!!  I promise it will be fun and I hope you all stop by...

I bought these cake carriers at the $ store... thinking they would make a great gift!  I was right!

Christmas is the prefect time to bake, and baking makes great neighbor gifts, and well... you guessed it! I will be using these carriers for delivering!
I cut the phrase "Merry Christmas" at 3-1/2 inches out of red vinyl and placed on the lid.  Added a pretty Christmas bow...Voila!  Simple!

I made my mom's Cinnamon Roll recipe, and they looks so delicious!  ( Yes, I had one too many...)  Who wouldn't want to get this dropped off at your front door??


2 comments:

  1. awesome gift idea! wishing I was your neighbor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm, yummy!! And a beautiful container, to boot! Doesn't get any better than that, eh? :-)

    ReplyDelete