Thursday, September 27, 2012

Witch Hat

OK... this was super fun to make... I saw this cute idea for a hat on one of my favorite blogger site, My Creative Time with Emma!  She has so many, many wonderful ideas and such talent, its fun to visit her site everyday.  She has an awesome Design Team... I aspire one day to be on it... but then I also have a dream to run Boston one day... and I am not sure that will ever happen either!!  hahahhaha

But check out the super cute Witch's Hat!!  I too, was going to make this to wear, and I bought a plastic headband... but that didn't look too cute... so I opted to use it as a luminary instead!

I used my newest favorite cartridge Artiste, and cut the hat at 7" the biggest it would cut... I didn't fill in the stars, so it made it perfect to put a battery operated candle on the inside... I used a black boa and hot glued around the edges, and then a cute bow using my Bow Dabra and placed a little black crow in the middle of it.  I kept thinking it needed something else... but I thought maybe this once, I would go simple... What do you think??

I love to read your comments!!  Hint, hint!!
All lit up!




Inside of hat... my hubby thought the inside was better than the outside??

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! What a cute idea!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This witch's hat is such a neat project. I love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is pretty cool. I don't decorate for Halloween but I may have to make one of these
    Nana Donna's Card Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your witch's hat, looks neat with the lite inside. :)

    Thanks, Janis

    ReplyDelete