Wednesday, August 22, 2012

3D Mania-Artiste

Yep!  I jumped on the bandwagon and bought CTMH Artiste cartridge!  I am all about 3D objects, and this cartridge is full of them!  I love making boxes, problem is, I never know quite what to do with them...I save them for awhile, and then eventually toss them.. But the fun I have putting them together is all worth it!  Some remind me of puzzles... and I love puzzles!!

This box is one of my favorites... tall box and both ends fit just right on it.  I cut two of them at 5" and then of course added a flower cut at 6" leaves and ribbon... can't wait to give these away... I think they are darling boxes, and I like that they are tall enough to put something cute inside...

Stay tuned for more projects from this cartridge... I'll be showing them all week...



2 comments:

  1. Very nice..i cut some of these myself. I'm like you just love cutting boxes and such, sometimes i am able to use them to put a gift in, and sometimes i just like to look at them,lol.

    ReplyDelete