Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coach

I have been studying for my CPT exam ( Certified Personal Trainer) and I am ready to take my test this week!  I have had lots of questions and still do... so I have been asking my friend at work to explain concepts to me...etc... I am sure she is about as ready for me to take the exam as I am... I wanted to show my appreciation so I started with Card.  It is a Clipboard cut at 6" and layered.  I put the phrase "Coach" on it with the whistle... isn't that cute?

Update:  I passed the exam!!

Then of course, I have wine glasses... so I thought, what better way to say"cheers!" than with a wine glass with "Coach" on it... C'mon, I love cutting vinyl and I am in love with the wine glasses right now!!  I will couple this with a bottle of something and give to her as a big Thank You!  What do you think?





3 comments: