Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dynamite

I saw this cute idea a long time ago on the Internet, and I thought I would try to make them!  Now, finding the Rolo Candy was a chore.  In the past I have seen them at every checkout stand with candy, but now, that I am looking for them, I had to go to a couple of stores before I found the Rolo candy in a roll!!  Hahaha

These are the easiest things to make!  I "eyeballed" the wrapper size... 4" X 3 and something... and then I wrapped the candy, removing the original wrapper first.  Glued the wrapper on, and then did the same for 2 more rolls... hot glued them together and then wrapped them with a black pipe cleaner and Voila!  I used WC2 for the phrase- "You're the Bomb" and then for the single stick of dynomite, I used CAC for the phrase, "dinomite."   I think they turned out cute... I have a couple of folks that I would like to mail them to... but not sure putting these in the mail would be a great idea..?



2 comments:

  1. So creative!!!! Hubby LOVES Rolos, so I may just have to "scraplift" the idea for his birthday next month! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete