Sunday, May 27, 2012

Party Favors

Every year, I throw my Hubby a birthday party... we are a little late with it this year, as the month of May was so dang busy for the both of us.  I am always trying to come up with something new as a Party favor, and even though my Hubby thinks we don't need them, I can't have a party without Party favors.
This year, since we are having a "smaller" party than usual, I thought I could do something a little different...since all of our friends drink wine, why not wine glasses...???
I went to the Dollar Store and found some really nice ones for a $1.00...surprised... I cleaned out two stores!  Washed them and then the work...I mean fun began...

I cut flip flops from Life's a Beach, and cut out about 40 of them... I was excited to put them on the glasses, when I realized they wouldn't go on very smooth and all they did was bubble up... not the look I was going for...so I whipped out another cartridge with the phrase, "Good Times" and I cut those out instead!  Whew!  I needed a box to put them in, so I thought and made a quick rectangle box...(just the right size) and cut "Celebrate" to affix on the front of the box... 38 glasses done!







1 comment: