Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's a Party!!

Party Hat
Yep, my Hubby's Birthday is today!!  His birthday falls on Cinco De Mayo... which is a fun filled party day anyway... hahaha... I usually do a "cinco de mayo" theme for him, but I thought this time, we really aren't celebrating "cinco de mayo," but his Birthday!  So I thought it would be fun to make him a "Birthday Hat!"  No worries, I won't make him wear it, but I thought I would wrap up a little goodie or two and put under the hat... as well as the "crackers" I made from TBBM2.  I filled them with confetti, and dark chocolate Hersey kisses!  I hope they POP when they open!!

I will put these out the night before, so he has something to see 1st thing in the morning, while he is making me my coffee!!  Hahahahahahaha

Side View
Pop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment