Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snail Mail

OK, I remember the craze of the Target mailboxes as I have bags of them still in my stash...but I remembered that the cartridge Lovestruck also had the mailbox on it, and I wanted to "make" one from scratch!  So I cut it at fit to page which makes it a pretty big mailbox!  Perfect for a small treat or gift!  I cut the snail from Paisley, and the phrase "For You" from Gypsy Wanderings.  I had to use two brads to secure the flag, since the snail was a little top heavy!!  Hahaha  Prima flowers were used as well... I forget I have them and rarely use them!!
Didn't they turn out cute?  Thanks for looking!!!



3 comments:

  1. they really are adorable..and so much cuter than the target ones IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love those snails.

    ReplyDelete