Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nuts!

Work has been "NUTS" lately!  My staff has been very busy the past several weeks, and I thought I would make something for them to let them know how appreciative I am with all their hard work!
I used the "Peanut Man" from Create a Critter... as he was probably the main reason I bought this cartridge...I cut him at 3" with layers... Filled up little white bags I bought at Michael's and filled with some healthy/not healthy "NUTS!"
I have to mail 4 of them, so I didn't want them too big or clunky!!  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I love that face you put on this little guy. He is one of the same reasons I bought that cart too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guy too....he couldn't be any cuter...what great gift bags...that face is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute idea. I hope everyone enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete