Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mittens

I am back!!!  So sorry I have been MIA...I, myself hate to go to blogs and see the same there over a month!! So my apologies!  I have been so very busy...haven't had tome to play in my craft room!  Thanks Jean, for checking in on me...how thoughtful!
I did have to make some last minute Christmas cards and things, so I made some time to "play" a little bit!! Hahhaha
In a hurry, I put together cards shaped like mittens from the Design Calendar cartridge.  I cut them at 5.50 and welded them together and then cut the layer at 5.25.  Added some faux fur and some bling and there you have it!  Just the right size for a gift card!!
Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. These are too cute Tina!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are sooo cute Tina, I am definitely "pinning" this one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little mittens. Be sure to link them up on the Weekly Challenge at She's A Sassy Lady, you could win a stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute mitten cards! Love it!
    Merry Christmas!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mitten cards are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete