Friday, November 18, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Welcome to the Gobble till you Wobble Blog Hop!  This Hop is hosted by one of my favorite Blogs,
Jeans Crafty Corner!  If you just came from Jean's Blog you are in the right place!!  If not, please visit her site as she always has something fun to share!!
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, you can eat and eat without the guilt...since that is what everyone does on Thanksgiving!  Hahahaha   Growing up, my Mother always cooked Thanksgiving dinner, and made it very traditional, from the nut cups, to turkey to Pumpkin Pie!!  She always had a way of making our holidays festive!!
I thought this year, since I will be hosting Thanksgiving Dinner, I would try and make something cute for our guests.  I cut out a traditional turkey from Celebrate with Flourish, using dimensional popped them on a little white bags I purchased at Michael's.  Stuck a bow on top and VOILA!  Very easy!  I will put a little bag of mixed nuts and mints inside...


Your next stop is Rhonda...Thanks for joining us!!  Keep Gobbling till you Wobble!!  Hahahaha

21 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I love the turkey you used. Your guest will be quite happy with their treat bags. I am glad to be apart of this hop and I became a follower. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Tina!!! Great hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful gift bags so happy to be hopping with you today. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Everybody is going to love these. Thanks so much for joining me for this hop today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful treat bags.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, so festive and cute!!! I am in 2 hops today and would love you to stop by if you get the chance.
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that turkey cut. The bow makes the bags look so elegant.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Thanksgiving Treat bags are so adorable!I just love your bows,the colors...WOW!TFS
    rosebud222222222

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun bags! Great orange bow! Thanks for inviting me to join in on this hop!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute little turkey bags. Thanks for including me in the hop:)

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun bags!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful gift bags; love the bows. TFS--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute boxes. I love that you put nuts in them. I am still eating Halloween candy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These came out great! I love the tissue you used as well. TFS, Mary M P.S. Audrey sent me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute, Tina. I adore that ribbon you used on these. They are so bright and perfect for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tina,
    Haven't "seen" you in a while. Hope all is well. Happy holidays to you and yours.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete