Monday, October 24, 2011

Spooky Wine Tote

These are so quick and easy to whip up in no time...especially, when your Hubby tells you we have a party to go to this weekend...what?  Hahahhaha... so since we will be bringing a bottle of wine, I thought I would make a wine tote with a Halloween theme!
I used Happy Hauntings for the tombstone and ghosts.  The Tombstone is cut at 4" and the Ghosts were cut at 1-3/4"  I used my "Boo" punch and spiderweb corner punch by MS...Voila!  Easy and somewhat festive given the small window to create!!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Tina! How did you make the box part - this would be great for any season or holiday!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terribly cute idea and a fun way to dress up your wine bottle. I bet the bag gets more attention than the wine. :) It's completely adorable.

    Operation Boo Your Own Kids was a major success. I couldn't have gotten it to go any better if I'd scripted it. I kind of feel bad about the look of terror on my son's face, but I'll get over it. Great night. Thanks for the fun comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete