Saturday, October 22, 2011

Runner Freezer Tee

OK, I have been wanting to do another Freezer Paper T-shirt for a long time, and I found a few Tee's I bought many months ago... so I thought I would try something rather easy!!!  I used the Sports cartridge and cut the border of girl runners...painted it black and VOILA!!!  EASY!!!  I really want to venture out and try some different layers/colors.
I would like to buy a couple of actual running shirts and put my own design on them...but need lots of practice...these shirts were cheap!!!
Thanks for looking!!!

Blury...A/C blowing on it

2 comments:

  1. These turned out great. You will get addicted to making t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I had a couple of girls to hit the pavement with. A/C? I'm jealous. It's almost time for the running tights to come out. Makes me sad cuz I know the snow's right around the corner. Very cute tee. I've never done layers with the freezer paper method, but I did make one with layered heat transfer vinyl. It was easy and cut really well in the E. Very cute, shirt! I'll be on the lookout for it if I ever run in Arizona. ;)

    ReplyDelete