Friday, October 14, 2011

Haunted House-Blog Hop

Welcome to my Haunted Blog.... I hope you found your way here by way of Nicolette's Blog and if not, and you want to start from the very beginning, please go to Kathryn's Blog!  She is our Hostess, and does a wonderful job organizing these Hops!!
My favorite holiday is Halloween!  I love the decorations and the candy!!!  I am not one for all the gore, and guts and evil stuff...I like the cuteness, and the Trick O' Treaters!!

My project is using one of my favorite cartridges, Sweet Treat Boxes... I cut the house at 10" and then using Happy Hauntings, I cut the skeleton, pumpkins, spiders, bats, and cat.  I really had fun making this one...I used Acetate paper for the windows and embossed it with the Spider's web folder...so when lit up, it would give it a different look.  The best part is that is is a "Haunted House" so it doesn't have to look PERFECT!!!  Whew!!!
Hope you enjoy...
Lit up with Battery Operated Tea light





Front

side

Back
Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope I didn't "scare" you away!!!    Of course, what is Halloween without CANDY...Blog Candy that is... One lucky winner will receive a $10.00 Gift card from Michael's or Jo Ann's ( so easy to mail!!)  Must leave a comment on today's and tomorrow's posts to be eligible...no need to be a Follower, but would love it if you did!!
Now you are on your way to Denise's blog!!!  I am sure she has something fantastic to show you!

24 comments:

  1. Not sure if I have the right hop but wanted to comment anyway. I love your haunted house!! Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your project! It turned out too cute. Great idea!
    Janice
    www.cricutconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Love all of the details and how it lights up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Love how it glows.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great project. This is great!!! I love how this turned out.

    Leah
    http://www.leahscarddesigns.com
    Leah@LeahsCardDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love that haunted house awesome - Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haunted house with or without lights!
    Carol
    waidc@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is too cute i will have to make one

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Tina! I love all the sides. I have got to get that cartdridge - well both of them really but the sweet treat boxes is the one I need most :) Thanks for sharing this amazing creation - it is gorgeous!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Halloween house love all the sides of the house it looks very cool love the fact the windows glow makes it spooky. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your spooky house. How creative. I only made a card. Pretty simple. I have seen some great projects along the way. Have a great weekend. I am a follower and TFS.

    http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com Design Team
    designsfrommyheart@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your haunted house; looks so cool lit up! You did a terrific job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! Love it! This is a fabulous project - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!! I wanted to make a haunted house and yours is perfect!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! You have inspired me to make a haunted house this year! Great work!
    Gail (jgjspy@att.net)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think its PERFECT!! love that you think out of the box. Amazed at your talent!!
    Paula
    faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
    www.Scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This house is fabulous! I love all of the details!

    Blingdazzler

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so totally lifting this one! TFS

    Crafty hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful house ! thanks for sharing millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loveing your haunted house!!! To cute.
    I'm already a follower of your cute blog.

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23@yahoo.com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
    (If your not already a follower I would love to have you as I'm trying to reach my goal of 500)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! You are truly talented! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute. I may even have this cartridge!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute!!! I would be paranoid about a candle burning inside of a paper house. ACK! But it is soooooo darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh, I have to make one of these for my daughter. I would have never thought to use a tealight in there...I actually picked up 3 of them not having a specific use in mind, but now I know what I'm going to use one of them for. I love this...and I think the embossed acetate windows are genius..what a fun project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete