Saturday, October 15, 2011

Drac's House

Welcome back for day two of our Halloween Blog Hop!!  Hope you are enjoying the Hop! To start from the beginning please go to Kathryn's Blog...I got a feeling you won't want to miss a her post!

My project today is a gift box that I plan to fill with goodies and give to my Hubby!  I used Happy Hauntings for the coffin and Dracula...I lined the inside with some spider paper...this was so very simple to make and it is pretty good sized, so I will now have to find BIGGER stuff to put in it!  I cut it at Fit to page- so it could be made much smaller for SMALLER treats!!  Hope you like it...

Thanks as always for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!  I truly do read them all and feel so lucky to have fellow crafters leave a kind comment...Don't forget I have BLOG Candy to hand out to one lucky person...you must leave a comment on yesterday's and today's posts to be eligible.  I will be drawing one name for a $10.00 Gift Card to Michael's or Jo Ann's-your choice!

Now you are off to Denise's blog to see what she has in store for you!!

18 comments:

  1. How cute!! I really love the embossing on the coffin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... I'm not one to celebrate halloween, we celebrate harvest, but this really caught my eye. The detail with the embossing and the spider web paper just complete it. Thank you for sharing.

    Leah
    leah@leahscarddesigns.com
    http://www.leahscarddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have posted two amazing projects for this hop! Love the embossing on the box and the Dracula is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Dracula and coffin! I love the spider paper you added to the inside!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this project. Lots of really cool detail. Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your projects are AWESOME. Was the top of the coffin embossed? so much detail. LOVE
    Paula
    faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
    www.Scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby is going to love this! I know I do! Great attention to detail once again!
    Gail (jgjspy@att.net)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the embossed spider web!
    Blingdazzler

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Tina! Another fun project! My hubby would love this filled with Snickers! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us this weekend.

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, Love, Love it! So fun! TFS!

    Crafty hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hubby is going to love this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great gift box ! so cute millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute treat box what little ghoul wouldn't want to get that filled with goodies!!! Very Nice. Also I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23@yahoo.com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
    (If your not already a follower I would love to have you as I'm trying to reach my goal of 500)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your husband will love this! Thanks for the idea. I was looking for something to do for the girls in my office and I think I have found it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Great work!

    http://simplysassyscrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tina!!! Becky from Purple here ;) Love love love your work!!! I need to come by some day and bring you some salsa and pick your crafty brain hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning, Tina,
    I was out of town for the weekend, and am catching up on my favorite blogs...this is so cute...I love how you used the spider web embossing folder on this and then lined the inside of your coffin with coordinating paper...super cute detail...love that drac too...he's too cute to be scary :)

    ReplyDelete