Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day Planner

I know I am the only one that still uses a Day Planner.  I have an iPhone that I can store dates and appointments, as well as Apps to make all kinds of lists...even dictation so I don't have to type anything... but oh, how I love the thrill of crossing off completed items (yes, there is an App for that too...) and reflecting on previous months and accomplishments...

I have had my Day Planner for many years and just refill it... so the cover is old (5 years) but since they are phasing out these "historic" books, I don't want to spend the $$ and buy new!!  So I will "dress"it up a bit... using vinyl and Rock Princess, I cut her and the layers at 4 inches and stuck her on my Day Planner...kind of silly...huh?

1 comment:

  1. She's not silly at all. She looks like someone who'd buzz around like a bee getting stuff done so things could be crossed off lists. Nothing brings more of a sense of accomplishment than killing the "to do" list. If you can't kill it, play your music loud enough so you can't hear it calling you. :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete