Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cupcake Wrappers

What a darling cartridge, that is if you can figure out all the measurements!!!  My mom let me borrow her Cupcake Wrapper cartridge for a bit and I love it!  So many adorable designs on it...I cut out the Witch Cupcake Wrapper at 2" which was indeed, just big enough for a Sock Cupcake!!
The wrappers are smaller than the one I normally make using the Easter cartridge, but this one is awesome!!!  Thanks Mom, you may not ever get this one back.... hahahahhaha
My SIL is staying with us for a couple of days, so I thought I would make her a Sock Cupcake- we will be doing lots of walking!  I cut the base in black and the layer in orange for the contrast...turned out kind of cute!!



2 comments:

  1. love that the sock color keeps in the halloween theme...i like that you did the witch in orange with a black base...it's brighter and more fun than if you'd done them the opposite way (which I probably would have and then it would be too dark). I'm sure SIL is going to have fun with this gift presentation...it's totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I think I would just keep that cart, lol.

    ReplyDelete