Friday, September 16, 2011

Winged-Monsters

I was going to get some Halloween cards made using Mini-Monsters, as it has some really cute cards.  I saw this particular cut and thought it would make a great and easy card.  I cut it at 5.50" the size I usually make my cards, and it came out almost like a "gift tag."  So After I put them together, they were just too small to send in the mail, and I really didn't need a little gift card... so I decided they would work perfectly as a Treat Topper!  Perfect size!!


3 comments:

  1. Well, that is a great idea for using the cards! I keep seeing new ideas for giving candy to my "monsters". What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and gives me a ton of ideas,i made bag toppers all the time but never thought of doing something like this, nice.

    ReplyDelete