Friday, September 2, 2011

Trick or Treat box

I admit, Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays!  I think there are so many cute and fun ways to decorate for Halloween, and after all, isn't it really all about that?  I plan to make a lot of Halloween decorations and treats again this year, so be prepared to see many Halloween items on my blog, between now and the end of October!  Maybe, by then, I'll be ready for a little Christmas Cheer!

Using Sweet Tooth Boxes, I decided to decorate one with a Halloween theme!  Using my Gypsy, I cut out the shape of a pumpkin on the front of the box, and put some plastic behind it.  I used my cuttle bug, not sure if it shows very well in the pictures, but it is a spider web!  I cut two spiders using Doodlecharms and adhered to the box with a bow!  Inside, I used some Halloween paper to make the "cupcake" holders.  What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. How cute!! You know I love Halloween too! Can't wait to see all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete