Monday, September 19, 2011

Spooky Hand Sanitzers

This is the time of year that everyone gets sick!  I think because children go back to school and bring home lots of little "germy-friends!"  I found this adorable tutorial from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts blog... she has a ton of cute projects on there...This one is a couple of years old.  I had seen it before but it wasn't until I saw it again on Paper Boutique's  her-Fab Five- blog recently that I had to break down and make them!!

I love that she shows her top 5 blogs of the week, one day I will be on there...Hahahhahaahahhaha...but until then, these are very easy instructions and so very easy to whip a few of these up in no time at all!  Too bad, the sanitizers cost $$ or I would hand these out as my "Trick o 'Treat" candy to the little ones... Hahahaha

I found the hand sanitizers at Bath and Body Works, 8 for $5.00!!!!  They are the Halloween ones, and I am sure that after Halloween they will be FREE... but I bought enough to make 16 of these...Very cute and festive.  I think these done up at Christmas time would be a great stocking stuffer or a nice little gift for a Teacher...got to take care of our Teachers!!
I used DoodleCharms for the spider and Simply Charmed for the ghost... enjoy!!

Front

Inside

Side View

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I need to try to make some of these, because they would make great little gifts.

    ReplyDelete