Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Peanuts Cards

Now, I am probably the only one that doesn't like the cartoon Peanuts....Sure, I love the Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin and the Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree...but I never understood the characters, and a dog that never talks!!  Lucy was my favorite character as I felt sorry for Charlie Brown, and I love Peppermint Patties...oh, wait...that is a candy bar...right?  Oh well... I found these buttons at Michael's on clearance and liked the Snoopy one... so I bought them and thought I could make a great cheery card..or three?  There was a fourth button, but I didn't understand what the point of it was... so I probably threw it away...or at least I should...
I made rosettes...(what's new???)  and I adhered the button on them using my glue gun.... They turned out OK... I will use them at some point in time... just wanted to share!

2 comments:

  1. These came out so cute. I am with you in that I never really cared too much for Peanuts either. I do watch The Great Pumpkin one every year when it comes on though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute. I loved Peanuts when I was a kid. It meant I got to stay up late. My kids don't care for it at all. I love your rosettes. I have not tried these yet, but I want to. Love how you punched yours before you folded and gathered. Will have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete