Friday, September 23, 2011

Lady Bug Box

OK, so I just had to show you one more cute little card box.  This one was fun to make as I love the colors of a Ladybug.  I decided to make it a little more uniform as all the cards and the front of the box match.  I have to say that it was a little easier to make that way.
I used the darling Ladybug from CAC and the grass stem/branch from that cartridge as well.  Added a little bling and Voila!  Easy enough!
As always, thanks for stopping by, and leaving such kind comments!  Really, I have some of the most thoughtful followers ever... maybe it's about time to do another " Follower Appreciation Week!!"




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are too cute! I love the embossing folder you used for your background. The little red bow and blinged out antennae are totally adorable. I love this set! Now, I HAVE to make some! So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card set!
    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute! I love the face on that little lady bug.

    ReplyDelete