Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Filtered Water

Most of you by now, know that I run!  My two favorite hobbies are running and crafting... not sure which one I like best!  They both offer self satisfaction, and both are therapeutic!
 I have blogs for both:  The Running Turtle, and Tina Time.


I do a lot of long distance running, and I have at several times run out of water, and if I am ever so "lucky", I am near a water fountain to fill up...which means unfiltered water, that can cause severe stomach problems 10 miles from home... so I have been stalking the retailers for the Brita Water bottle...I finally found one, and to my surprise, it isn't all I thought it would be, but I am going to try it out.  It only holds 16 oz and not sure I can freeze the plastic bottle like normal...kind of thin...but it may be a life saver to take a spare and fill up anywhere!  Of course, I had to personalize it...hahahahaha



1 comment:

  1. Love how you personalized the bottle. You will have to let us know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete