Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Drawer Box

I have to say, this was one of the most fun projects I have done!  It really took no time at all to make, except for the cards- Hahaha
I saw this box on Splitcoasters, and thought what a darling way to give a set of cards to someone.  My mom loves to get cards that I make...(so she says...) and I usually clump them in an oversized cello bag and put a topper on it...which has been OK...but oh, look how cute this is... Not only could you use this for cards, but a small gift, or something they could use after they have mailed all the cards.  Just a cute little drawer...can't wait to make more as gifts!
I used OUAP cartridge for the Frog and Princessess.  Click HERE for the intstructions for making the drawer.  Thanks for looking, and as always, thanks for leaving a comment!







7 comments:

  1. that is cute..so many things could go in that drawer, nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to try this box, wow so easy to make.i didnt decorate mine as well as you did, but i wanted to give it ago, i made 3 and attached them. Next time i'll make it to match something,lol. I'm posting a picture on my blog and im linking your blog as to where i got the idea from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drawer and cards are very cute and creative! I know your mother will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link on how to do this. Such a cute gift set. I love how everything came together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card set.
    Will be making a few to give as gifts :0)
    Thanks for the idea.
    PJ(Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan to make several of these as well. I really like your ladybug set - so bright.

    ReplyDelete