Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 2 Autumn Blog Hop

Welcome back to day 2 of the Autumn Blog Hop!!  I hope you found me by way of Denise's blog!!  If not and you would like to join the Hop from the beginning...please visit our Hostess, Kathryn!  She has done a lot of work putting this Hop together!!

Living in AZ, I forget what the fall was like... Hahahaha...chilly mornings, change of color, and oh, yes, the Scarecrows that used to be in neighbors front yards that would scare the crap out of you at night...I swear I saw them move once...I think it would be fun to put a scarecrow in my front yard and scare the neighbors...but I am afraid it would catch on fire...straw/extreme heat=FIRE!!  So instead, I'll make paper ones to enjoy inside!
Using Simply Charmed I cut these cute scarecrows at 5.50".  I welded them into cards, so I could get them to stand up!  I think they turned out rather cute...and the only thing that will make these move...is my A/C!
Enjoy!!




I truly want to thank each of you for coming and visiting my humble blog!  I so enjoy your kind and thoughtful comments!  You are now off to visit Krista's blog!

16 comments:

  1. Very cute love the faces and the colors. they sure look happy.
    thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    new follower
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy in cute love it


    rhelm@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, I love scarecrows. I will have to pull out my Simply Charmed Cartridge and play. TFS

    As always, love participating with you in these hops.

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable i do not have simple charmed but this is making me reconsider lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love simply charmed to cute calebwamrtin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards! I love Simply Charmed!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable! Those scarecrows are one of my favorite cricut cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They make me smile! Wonderful!

    Janice
    www.cricutconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love simply charmed.....I have other projects planned for those scarecrows.


    Leah
    http://www.leahscarddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute little Scarecrows.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh these are adorable... I will have to try this.

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    If your not yet a follower I would love it if you would stop on by and let me know what you think.
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute scarecrows thanks for sharing

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tina, I'm a new follower and I can relate to AZ...I live in South Florida (no fall leaves) but I do love your scarecrow couple...sooo cute. Please stop by a visit, Claire http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way too cute!!!!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute i am really loving the faces! Gives them just the touch they need. Great job! Thanks for sharing!!

    vick6740@yahoo.com
    http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your scarecrows are way to cute to be scary. Love them the are wonderful.

    Linda

    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.com

    ReplyDelete