Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Card

OK... this was made for a friend who is a Dr. in Biology.  Not a favorite subject of mine as I never liked the whole Frog thing... but, I had an idea in my mind and it was cute... the card???  Not so much!  Hahahhaha
I used EDPD and made the Chemist... I think he was darling but I wanted to use hair for a girl... so it didn't have the same effect!  I made a gate card, as I thought it would be something a little different...I am putting this in the mail quickly, so I don't have to look at it again...

Check out one of my favorite card making blogs, A Day in the Life of Horse Bunny!  So many cute, cute cards!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol...I think it's adorable! And, I love biology. I am sure your friend will love getting such a fun and personalized card. It really is cute! And, wow! Thanks for mentioning me on your blog. What an honor. I appreciate the plug. ;)

    ReplyDelete