Friday, August 26, 2011

Watches

Well, when my Mom and I get together, we always find something new to craft or make.  My mother is my biggest enabler.  She is one talented woman!  She has a way of making things and showing me, and then thousands of dollars later, I have to have all the latest gadgets, and equipment!  This past weekend was no exception!!  She taught me how to make a beaded watch band!  We had so much fun making them, and shopping for beads, although, my mom had about a zillion already, so we used hers to make most of these. We each made about 4-5 watches together and plan to make one in every color! I need to find a Bead shop as Jo Ann's and Michael's beads don't carry what I like or need!   Aren't they pretty?


3 comments:

  1. oh wow soooo beautiful. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love beaded watch bands! You guys did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like these. You guys did a great job.

    ReplyDelete