Sunday, August 7, 2011

Princess Party

Well, it is getting closer to our Princess Party!!  My mom and I get together once a year and have a party... this year we decided to have a theme- Guess what it is?  Hahahha... I have been making several party favors etc. for the party, and here is the last of it, unless I get really ambitious and make a few more things... but I thought we both should be wearing a crown, after all, we are two Princesses!!  I cut the crown from OUAP cartridge, and decorated them.  I also cut two strips of paper so we can made headbands when we get together....that way they will fit our heads!!




I also made us a couple of water bottle pouches for our Crystal Light and put a small crown on that as well. I think they turned out pretty, and will take pictures of us at our party...two weeks away!!  Hooray!!


2 comments:

  1. Love these! I know you two will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a cute idea.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete