Thursday, August 18, 2011

LIN Sock Sponsor Gift

I am headed to Utah for several days... to run a Marathon in Park City!!  It is lots of fun, because I get to see my mom and we get to spend time together before the race!  We party and eat and visit!!  Doesn't get better than that!!  Hooray for us!!
While I am in town, I am also going to meet up with my Sponsor- LIN Socks!  I am a Sponsored Athlete by LIN Socks and they are the best Socks I have ever run in... seriously!  I couldn't go empty handed, so I thought I would make something real quick!  I made a house from the Sweet Tooth Cartridge, and decorated it with small trains around the building, and using vinyl, I cut the words for the sign and door.  I find using vinyl for small letters is ideal!  The house was very easy to put together and I will be making plenty more of them as gifts!  I plan to put a bag of candy inside, and close with ribbon!  What do you think?  Cute?  Thanks for looking, I will post again when I return...crafting helps me recover faster... hahhaha!!!
Front


Back- missing something...


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the marathon..and very cute.. i have try one of these houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too neat. Love the little house. Good luck on the marathon.

    ReplyDelete