Friday, August 5, 2011

Flip-Flop Finale

A huge Thank You to those that stopped by this week!  I hope you "flipped" more than you "flopped" this week!  Hahahhaha...

Using the last of my stash of FF (Flip-Flops) I made water bottle pouches!  Perfect for a summer picnic or party.  Very easy to make, and I slipped a packet of Crystal Light inside, but they also make Kool-Aid pouches as well... cute for the kiddos...but lots of sugar!  Hahahahaha...

Wanting to be done with FF week, I got lazy and made cards.  The FF's were cute, but the colors were very bright, and I couldn't figure out what else to do!  So here are a few more cards.  At least now, I will have some made for my mother's next card pack!  Hahahhahaha



I hope you will come back and visit my blog again!

2 comments:

  1. More great flip flop projects! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute as well.
    This would be great for a picnic. Just premake them and have them sitting out for the guests.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete