Sunday, August 28, 2011

Button, Button, who wears Buttons?

I was given several buttons as part of a gift.  I don't wear a lot of "flair" so I wasn't sure quite what I would do with them... I couldn't just throw them out... so I thought I would make a "Thank You" card and give to the person that gave me the buttons in the first place!  I hope that isn't too tacky...but at least she will see I used them, and I did have fun making these cards!
I made Rosette Ribbons and put them on a card.  They were a little "front-heavy" so I also lined the inside of the card with white paper, and that seemed to balance the cards.  So next time, you get a button, don't throw it out, use it somehow...who knows what you will create?


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use the buttons on the card. Love how these turned out.

    ReplyDelete