Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to School- Blog Hop Day 2!

Welcome back to Day 2 of  "The Beginning of School" Blog Hop!  Hopefully, you are joining me from Jen's Blog, and if you would like to start from the beginning please visit Kathryn's blog, as she is our Hostess for the Blog!

OK... on to my project:
Once school begins, so do all the germs that cause a runny nose, sore throat, and watery eyes!  Why is that???  I thought this would be appropriate for the classroom, or a child's desk at home...Tissue Box Cover!  I got the pattern here.  I used Locker Talk for school supplies...This may have been the first time I used this cartridge!!!






Blog Candy:  Leave me a comment if you would like to be entered in a drawing for a $10.00 GC to Joann's or Michael's!!

Thanks for stopping by...  Now you are off to Lissa Marie's Blog...

17 comments:

  1. Way to cute Tina!!! This is a great gift for the teacher as they are always needing tissue for the class. TFS and for the great projects.

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Love it!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love it, thks for sharing.
    pattig161 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Idea for teacher,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I may make one for my teacher friends!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love tissue box covers! Great job! TFS!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! great job
    good way to stay clean n stuff
    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww.... this is cute.... I remember those teary eyed days....very cute project.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my name is Lanie. I make greeting cards. I just became a follower of your blog and I would love the chance to win a gift card to Michael's We don't have Joann's in San Antonio TX. This is my first ever blog hop. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sorry, I have my own page at Annie's Angel Greetings on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea! If I wasn't cleaning today...I'd make one of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure if I'm too late for this Hop or not, but I sure am enjoying it! Either way, I love your projects you've posted! I have had a tissue box on my "to do" list forever!! haha
    Plus, your Hello Kitty sandwich boxes are my FAVORITE!! I LOVE, LOVE, love that cartridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a substitute teacher, and I've got to tell you, I've seen many tissue box covers in classrooms, but none as wonderful as this! And combined with the sandwich boxes - some teacher would be over the moon!
    Amyscats
    amylfahnestock at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sooo cute!! where do I find instructions to make a kleenex box? btw, I always love your projects:-)

    ReplyDelete