Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Tooth Boxes


I have to say, that I LOVE this cartridge!  I love making boxes and 3D items...they are like putting puzzles together, and the end result is always something to have and to hold!  Hahahhaa...
This week I will be showing different "sweet" boxes that I have put together so far... they have been fun to make, and I can see making these for gifts going forward.  If you cut the boxes at the size suggested in the book, they are perfect for the regular sized cupcakes.  Any smaller and you would need to adjust sizing, but they would make great treat boxes nonetheless!  So, here we go...I hope you visit everyday this week!
Here is the first Sweet- Tooth Treat!  The Ice Cream Cone was cut at 9.5" and perfect sized for a cupcake or any treat you would want to put inside.  It stands pretty tall, and looks like an Iced Cream Cone!  Perfect for any gift- especially right now in the summertime... I used my Cuttlebug for embossing- looking back... I would have embossed the first layer too...but I got so carried away trying to figure out how it went together!!  Enjoy!!

Top off- plenty of room for a Cupcake!

5 comments:

  1. OH! That is so deliciously cute!!!
    it is awful big tho, how small can you make it? Can't wait to see what else you make...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I really "need" this cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as the site i get my carts from get this in i'll be purchasing it..i love cutting boxes as well. That turned out so cute..could fill it with candies or a cupcake would be a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute where did you get the cart could you email me and let me know I would love to have it.
    semery@classicnet.net Rhonda thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is so neat!

    ReplyDelete