Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Namaste

I decided to try Bikram Yoga again...I am training for a marathon, and I thought this type of Yoga would be ideal for stretching, and endurance... so of course, I had to go down and buy a new Yoga Mat and a Thermal Water bottle to take with me.  I couldn't take a "plain" old water bottle, had to dress it up a little!  That way, when I feel nausea from the heat, I will have something pleasant to look at...right? I made it very simple, as I don't want to stand out too much!!!   Oh well... Wish me luck!  BTW... I have 199 followers...anyone want to make it an even 200?  Hahahaha!!!
Thanks as always for stopping by...
Kate's ABC's and Accent Essentials

3 comments:

  1. Love the water bottle. Good luck with the yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    Your water ball came out great, good luck with the Yoga
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete