Sunday, July 31, 2011

I've "Flipped" for Flip-Flops!!!

I made lots of Flip-flops all cut out of such "Beachy" paper at 3-1/4" and now I have no idea what to do with all of them!!!  Hahahha... ( Not a bad problem to have....)  So I decided to make a few things that I could put them to good use... so all week, be prepared to see Flip-Flops on my blog!!!
I loved making this wine tote, and using such summery colors, I thought it would make a perfect summer-time hostess gift!
I used the Pansy- MS punch which looks a lot like a Hibiscus...don't you think?

Handle- Hibiscus?

Close-Up
I am also adding this to a link over a Getting Cricky- check out her blog- it is one of my favorites!  She has darling stamp sets... that I need to get my hands on...SOON!!!

7 comments:

  1. cute tote!! just love the flip flops!!

    thanks for playing along with us at Getting cricky's simply sunday challenge.

    kathy
    GCDTM
    www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I love that punch you used. :)

    Karen (Getting Cricky Guest Designer)
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love those flip flops!
    Thanks for linking up with Getting Cricky this week!

    JulieK- GCDT
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is to darn cute! Great job on the challenge! Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done!! I love the flower border on the handle.

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really super cute! Having fun playing along with you at Getting Cricky! Happy to be your newest follower!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love that bag. Great job those flip flops are awesome.
    Thanks for playing with us this week.
    Becka M
    GCDTM
    My Website

    ReplyDelete