Friday, July 15, 2011

Have you eaten your Frog today?

I just love the expression... “If you have to eat a frog, don't look at it for too long.” -Mark Twain ...  
Ever since I read that, I have asked myself that question every morning.  Basically, get the one thing out of the way that you dread the most!  The more you stare at the "FROG" the uglier and stinkier he gets!!!  
I decided to make a card and put the frog in the pocket!  I used Stand and Salute for the pocket, even though I bought Freshly Picked just for the Pocket, but too lazy to link it to the G... cut the front out of "denim" paper and adhered to front of card.  Made a smaller "pocket" and using the frog from New Arrival- my favorite Frog, I popped him up with dimensionals.  The card opens up, but the "pocket" will read:  "Have you eaten your Frog today?"  It was cute when I thought it up in my head... Thanks for looking!!!

This part slides out

Added some eyelet and faux stitching

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! The frog is adorable and I love the trim you used on the pocket.

    ReplyDelete