Monday, July 25, 2011

Girly Cards



As many of you know, cards are not my favorite things to make, as I have a tough time visually putting them together in my head!  But, my mother loves cards so I decided to make her and my sister a packet of cards.  I debated on which "theme" if any, I was going to choose, and decided on making a card pack using cuts from Formal Occasion.  For some reason I started using purple paper and from there... I made everything a purplish shade...no idea why? ... But the cards turned out "girly" and I hope my mom and sister like them- envelopes included...Thanks for looking!!!






3 comments:

  1. All of these cards turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thank you for playing along at http://ShesASassyLady.blogspot.com your entry has been received and you are eligible to win. Note you can enter a new design daily for more chances to win. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete