Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day Two- Summer Blog Hop

Welcome back!!!  You are joining me from Shannon's blog, I hope!!  If not, and want to start from the beginning, please check out Kathryn's blog, our wonderful hostess, as you don't want to miss her project and that way you can follow the hop and not miss a thing!!

My project is relatively easy today.  It is a Gift Card Holder!  Of course, who doesn't like Ice Cream in the Summertime???  So, I thought it would be a perfect gift for someone this time of year!  I used my Gypsy to create the "card" part.  Welded the Ice Cream Cone using Simply Charmed cartridge again, and then cut the layers.  Embossed them and used some stickles... and using dimensionals, I stuck the Ice Cream to the card.  Embossed the bottom.  It looked a little plain, but I didn't have a cute stamp or anything to put on it... so hopefully your eyes are drawn to the cone!!!  I also made a little tag to go with the Gift Card!!



Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today!  Your comments mean the world to me!!  By leaving me a comment, it makes you eligible in the drawing for a $10.00 Gift Card to either Jo Ann's or Michael's...your choice!!  Remember, to leave me a comment on both yesterday and today's posts!!  The Winner will be drawn on Monday.
Now you are off to Patricia's Blog!  Have fun and stay COOL this Summer!!

25 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift card! Love the little face on the tag...just to cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the icecream cone the little one is sooocute. great job
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face on your little ice cream-hilarious!
    Erikantroy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Cute Gift card Holder! I love it!! I love Ice Cream! Perfect!

    Blessings,
    Tina

    www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable gift card holder! Love the stickles and embossing. The little ice cream cone with the face a bite taken out of it is so cute!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and pretty. I love the set. TFS.

    Kris
    dietrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little ice cream cone is too cute. Way cute. I love it.

    lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love both and of course i love the peachy keen face calebwmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute fun summmer project
    TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE! I love the detail you put on the ice cream cones-very cute! TFS! I am a new follower and would be honored if you checked out my blog as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stickles on the big cone, and the adorable face on the little one..super cute!TFS!
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE! I love the little bite taken out of the little cone.

    iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute gift card - Love the embossing and the sparkle
    That little ice cream with the bite out of it is ADORABLE
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
    nmteachpdg{at]gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Tina
    I SOOOO love your project! It kind of fits our Texas weather here the past few weeks =)
    I am already a follower of your blog
    TFS
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable! You did a fantastic job! TFS

    Lynda
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of your ice cream cones... but, I have to say that my favorite one is the little one because the face on it is adorable!!!
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
    If you have the time I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the glitter and the embossing - so cute!
    qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute. I love the stickles on the embossing.

    VinDeeLoo
    vindlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Tina, so sweetly cute!!! The glitter and the embossing make it pop. Thank you so much for making such great projects for this hop.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seeing this project, I need to emboss and use my stickles more. The cones are great, the little one is adorable and what a fun touch, taking a "bite" of of him!
    Amyscats
    amylfahnestock at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is adorable! Nothing says summer like ice cream!!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Melanie (your newest follower)
    melanie_mason87 at hotmail dot com

    Keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is SOOO cute! And I LOVE the little tiny ice cream on the tag!!!

    I tried to become a follower, but Blogger seems to be acting up again. I promise to come back and follow as soon as it will let me. I can't wait to see what's next!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete