Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

Wow!  It has been almost a week since I posted on here... Sorry!  I hate visiting a blog with the same thing on it over and over!!!  I promise to get a few postings done this week!  I try and do at least 3 a week, and sometimes that isn't easy...
I am running the Vegas Marathon in December, and wanted to have $$ to shop when I get there!  I decided to make a bank to remind me to put some $$ away for this trip!  Just a little something extra to "play" with while I am there!
I had this block for sometime, and thought this would work perfectly!  I cut "Vegas" using Tie the Knot cartridge and it turned out cute!  I think it would look awesome with the lights inside and  bow on top, but I wanted to get something posted ASAP... so here it is...kind of done!  hahahha


2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I know you are going to have a great time when you go to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    I love your bank, hope you fill it up soon!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete