Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Kassidy!!

So excited to be part of your celebration this month!!
Kassidy wanted to have some of her favorite things used in crafts this month, and I was excited to do something with vinyl!  You can literally, make anything "blah" and turn it into something unique and something all yours...in a matter of minutes using vinyl!  It is my favorite thing to cut!  I needed a new coffee cup, so I found one at BB&B and it was PINK!  Go figure!!  So I came right home and personalized  it!  Using Everyday Pop-Up cards, I used the coffee mug with steam and cut it at 1.65."  It fit perfectly on the cup.  I put on on the back and front...I hope you enjoy...
Thanks for stopping by...make sure you wish Kassidy a Happy Birthday!!
Looks dainty...huh?

A blurry- close-up!  Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Tina,
    Super cute, I love it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I haven't tried vinyl on my cricut so I may have to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

    tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina. I have a blog award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete