Sunday, May 15, 2011

Secret "Sista" Stuff

I am honored to be a Sponsored Athlete, by Lin Socks.  I am a member of the Ladies High Performance Team!  I get to RUN and promote SOCKS!!!  How great is that?  There are about 40 of us spread out across the US.  We decided that since we don't really get a chance to get to know each other besides Facebook and cheering each other on virtually during races, we would do a "Secret LIN Sista" for the month of June!  ( I am getting ready early!)
So you will be seeing a couple of different things I am making... with a limit of $20.00 I need to be creative!  $20.00 doesn't buy much!! (Except postage!!!)
Here is Gift #1... I bought a 4X6 picture frame at Walmart, and using vinyl I cut the phrase," LIN Lady, proud moment."  It has a magnet on the back so she can hang it on her fridge...as a reminder of her athletic accomplishments!  The card was made from Paisley... in the LIN Socks Team colors...what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    This is so cute! I love the card. Great idea about the magnet too
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and I know your secret sista will love them.

    ReplyDelete