Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Secret "Sista" Stuff II

Gift #2- for my Secret Lin Ladies High Performance Team, Sister!  Again, I am trying to send something homemade to keep costs down and then send something BIG at the end of June, since we have a limit of $20.00.  I decided to make her a book for her racing bibs!  I made one for me awhile ago, since I didn't want to just throw them away, but what does one do with them anyways...?  So, I made this little binder to keep them in...I love mine.  Retail these go for $39.00...WHAT???  I made one for less than $.05...I hope she likes it...it is her favorite color- GREEN.  Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you posted yours, this is such a great idea to make for a runner. I know she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    What a super cute idea, I love it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete