Saturday, May 14, 2011

Queen Bee

OK, so making Rosettes are addicting... I even bought the Martha Stewart Scoring board so I could score the 1/4" mark easier... I guess you will be seeing a few of these from me... so I hope you don't get bored with seeing them!
I made this one for my Mom, what will she do with it??  Not sure, but I know she will find a place for it somewhere... I cut the Bee's from Kate's ABC's  flocked the yellow on the bees, it actually looks and feels like a bee ( I haven't felt many bees... but this is what it would feel like...hahahahha) I used the hearts cuttlebug embossing folder for the "ribbon."   Anyways, put a metal pin on the back so it could be used as a badge of honor... "Queen Bee"  Thanks for stopping by...


4 comments:

  1. very nice.love the affect on the bee and flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty.....I need to give the rosettes a try. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    These are so pretty. I want to try these, they look like so much fun, but I need to get the scoreboard first!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete