Friday, May 6, 2011

"Poppy" Birthday!

Not a lot of bling for these, as they are for my Hubby's office.  Yes, I MAKE him take goodies to work for his birthday!  Hahaha... I bought the popcorn and was going to just wrap it and put the party hat on it.. but then I saw TX Scrapper Mom make a cover, using TBBM -matchbook!  I cut the matchbook cover using Real Size Dial On at 5.88  fit just right.  If you don't have a G, then cutting it at 5.75- 6" would be fine too. Depending on the popcorn bag!  Put the boxes together added ribbon and the Party Hat from Celebrations Cart stuck on with a dimensional!  Easy!!  So cute- for any occasion... since the guys at work just rip them apart, I didn't go to alot of work... but oh, the possibilities!!  Have a great day!!


Side view w/popcorn

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Never thought of using the matchbook cut for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw that is a nice idea..have a box of popcorn sitting in my craft room, now i have something to with it,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a couple..now back to what im really supposed to be working on,lol

    ReplyDelete