Monday, May 30, 2011

Life is Good

Using the Wedding cartridge on blackout feature, I cut two pillow boxes and ran through the Cuttlebug.  I then used Graphically Speaking...rarely use that cartridge, but thought the phrase "Life is Good" fit what I needed.  I embossed the phrased and using dimensionals I stuck it on the box.  I had to cut the phrase twice, as I used the same paper and the phrase didn't stand out!!   DUH! So, I backed it with white paper.  There wasn't a shadow feature, so I just improvised...a little!   Inside, I put a packet of Jelly Foot Soak by Dr. Scholls... what Runner wouldn't want to use that... Sending it to my Secret Running Sister... thanks for looking!!



2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    These are super cute, I love how you embossed them
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete