Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jackpot

Well, I felt like I was the luckiest gal in town yesterday!!  I won the Lottery- 26.2 miles-  Marathon that is tough to get in, so I was feeling pretty good about that, when later in the day, I got a phone call from the Mall- telling me I won a Gift Basket from my favorite Make-Up counter!  Bare Essentials!!!  Yippee!!  Did I have a good day or what!??
I wanted to take a little something to the Make-Up gals at the Mall... and inside my gift basket were two buttons- that I of course, would normally toss... but I thought...hmmm... the ladies at the counter might wear one... after all they are selling the Make-Up!  So, I got right busy and put the buttons on Ribbons!  Now, aren't these adorable??
I made Rosettes and hot glued the metal button to the Center.  I will get some "pins" to glue on the back so the ladies can wear them if they want...
I hope EVERYONE is LUCKY today!!  It feels great!  I rarely WIN ANYTHING!!!  So, yesterday I felt like a real WINNER!!! ( It doesn't take much to please me!!!)
Gift Basket!!
Ribbons!
Do not know how to rotate the pictures...Sorry! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Those buttons look so pretty, I know the ladies loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    Congrats on your great day! I love the buttons, and the saying on them is great.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete