Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coffee Gift Card

I saw this adorable gift card on, Crafting with Katie's blog and thought how clever... she has some of the cutest things on there... anyways, she used Christmas Cheer for her mug, and I didn't have that cartridge, so I used Everyday Pop-Up cards for my mug... but followed her design as much as I could!  It is close... and I love it... so I guess if I can impress myself, then that is all that matters!  Hhahaha... I cut the mug a little big... I think it is cut at 8"... could have been cut at probably 5-6" and would have been fine!
I plan to put a Starbucks gift card in the "steam" and give to my hairdresser for her birthday in July!  There is a Starbucks right around the corner near the salon... I get color on my hair and we walk over and get ourselves a cup!! hahahha...hey- it builds character walking around like that...I find it liberating!!
Thanks for looking!!


2 comments: