Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog Award

I have two followers that gave me a prestigious blog award!  Thank you very much, Jen and Stacy.  Check out both of their blogs for fantastic ideas and fun projects!  I really do have the best followers in the world!
There are rules, and I usually don't follow them, but I thought this time I would see if I could follow the directions:  Hahahaha...


Share 5 things Cricut related and share the Award with other people that have Cricut-tastic blogs too!  Whew!  Let's see if I can do this!

5 Things Cricut related about me:

1.  I have both the Original and Expression.
2.  I use my Cricut machine weekly.
3.  I have yet, to name my Cricut machines...not to say that I don't call it a name here and there... hahahha
4.  I was featured as a Spotlight Winner in the Cricut Chirp (Proud Moment)
5.  Met wonderful Cricut friends on the MB and Blogs.
Whew  That was a lot of work!

I would like to pass the award on to:
1.  Creative Hays Creations

3 comments:

  1. Congratsand you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tina and you are very welcome! I had to laugh at #3, mine have been called a name or two as well
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete