Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Up, Up and Away!!

Hey, pretty good if you came back for Day 3!!!
Exploring this cartridge, there are tons of cuts for Superman, and even a Supergirl on there!  I have never thought of myself as SUPER anything, but I thought this would be fun to wear...OK, maybe just to bed...but I have wanted for the longest time to make a Freezer Paper T-shirt and I thought this would be a cute emblem or a reminder that in each of us, we are SUPER in our own little way!
My favorite color is PINK...it looked pretty good against the black...1st one had to be simple!
1st Freezer Paper T-shirt
Up close
Please leave a comment so you can be entered for the SUPER Blog Candy drawing!!  Remember this week is all about SUPER FOLLOWERS!!!

5 comments:

  1. Tina,
    This is "super" cute. I love it. You are doing a great job with this cartridge
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I have not tried that method yet, but this makes me want to run out and get some freezer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Think I need to try this method. What fun.

    ReplyDelete