Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Toad"ally cute!

I am back... been so busy, I haven't posted anything new in a week!!!  UGH!!!  Sorry!!
I am starting to get ready for a Party that my mom and I have each year.  We get together and "party," visit, shop and eat... so much fun!  This year, we are going to have a "Princess" theme.  I am starting to make a few party favors, and some decorations so you will see several Princess ideas from time to time!  Our Party is in August!!
I made these party favors... the bags are cut from Once Upon a Princess... cut fit to page... pretty good sized little bags, and the Toad is from New Arrival... I love the little animals on that cartridge.  As you will see in the pictures, the handles are done differently, wasn't sure how to do them, so I did each one a little different.  I like them both... so I guess there isn't a wrong or right way...?

Close up... Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

  1. Tina,
    Now, I don't care for frogs, but this one is super cute. I love it
    Have a great Easter sweetie
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete